Monday, March 1, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Through The Looking Glass



1. "...and even if my head would go through...it would be of very little use without my shoulders", 2. Through the Looking Glass, 3. Alice through the looking glass, 4. Mad Hatter

With my Alice in Wonderland package safely on its way to my swap partner I'm just itching to share with you what I made for her but I'm going to have to keep it a secret for just a little while longer until she receives it :) What I can share though are some fun 'through the looking glass' photos that I found on flickr as I anxiously wait for Tim Burton's new version of Alice to be released on Friday!! It looks like it's going to be good, plus I like the dark twist he puts on his movies *grin*.

Anyone else heading out to see it this weekend?

Have your own flickr favorites and want to play along? Visit Mitsy over at Artmind to join in the fun :)

~ Rosina

12 comments:

Meltem said...

Oh Alice in Wonderland! I love this story! Very sweet favorite mosaic!

RedFenyx said...

Definitely love this mosaic and theme XD

florcita said...

I can not wait to see that movie myself!!!
Lovely mosaic!

zsb creations said...

Great theme!

Clair said...

I'm really looking forward to the film - I love Tim Burton too and I believe Anne Hathaway is excellent as The White Queen. Hope you enjoy it x

Green Hand Studio said...

Oh yes!!! I am going crazy to watch that film tooo!!
It will be out tomorrow here in Italy!
wonderful photos in your mosaic!
I like dark / gothic fairy tales.

Unknown said...

Love it!

We're off to see it on Thursday night and I can't wait!

Melissa said...

I have been in love with all things Alice since I was a child. I recently wrote about it because of a pop up Alice book hubby bought me. I am purposefully not watching any previews or doing any googling regarding Tim Burton's movie because i want it to be a wonderful surprise. I may not get to see it htis weekend because of time restraints on opening weekends and babysitter issues but I will be seeing it soon!
p.s. I missed out on your Alice craft swap, where do I go to see the pictures of each of the goodies being posted?

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

love it !! great theme :)

Courtney said...

I really like the top-right photo. That is such a cool effect! I think I'm alone in this, but I'm not really into Tim Burton. Maybe this will be the movie to change my mind!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

The picture in the bottom lefthand corner is supercool! :)
Can't wait to see what you put together - I'm sure your swap partner will love it! :)

StaroftheEast said...

wow, awesome!!