Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings Time Warp

Bird

Anyone else get caught off guard by the time change today?
I had totally forgotten all about it until hubby came to wake me up and tell me that he had somehow mysteriously lost an hour between getting out of bed and making coffee! LOL.

I must say that I was so happy to see that it was still daylight tonight at 7pm though. The darkness is finally receding. I think that the birds are even more chipper! They're flocking the bird feeder in droves and tweeting up a storm lately :)

We'll have to see just how chipper I feel in the morning though. I've got company coming early and I'm still running on the pre daylight savings so of course I'm not feeling tired enough to sleep yet *grin*. Maybe I should put it to good use and find a place to stash all of the piles of fabric that are out and about!

What do you think... Maybe if I put a long tablecloth on the dining room table I can stash it under there. LOL. Wish me luck :)

~ Rosina

No comments: