Friday, March 26, 2010

Feltastic Bunny Finger Puppets

Rainbow of Felt

You can never have to much felt, that's my motto!

A brand new dollar store just opened up nearby which meant that there was going to be an isle overflowing with crafty goodness and I was right :) There were stacks upon stacks of soft & fuzzy felt and at only a quarter a piece which is cheaper than I can usually find it at I loaded up *grin*.

felt bunny puppet puppets

I'm really not a felt hoarder.... honestly I swear I'm not! LOL. No I definitely had a legitimate reason. I'm making these super cute bunny finger puppets as Easter gifts for the kids :) I just finished cutting out all of the rabbits out of the felt and have one half sewn so far but when they're finished they'll all have little pom pom tails and embroidered faces. I haven't decided who's getting them yet or if maybe I'll just hide them among the flowers for our Easter hunt. Either way they're going to be cute :)

Are you making any special gifts for Easter this year? I'd love to see what you're up to :)

~ Rosina

No comments: