Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Package

Alice in Wonderland Swap

A surprise package was waiting for me in the mailbox today.... it was my Alice in Wonderland swap goodies from my lovely partner in Australia!!!

Alice in Wonderland Swap

And a mighty big box it was *grin*. She spoiled us with loads of chocolate, tea, biscuits, stickers, a tea towel....

Alice in Wonderland Swap

this super cute hand knit Cheshire Cat which I love, love, love *grin*....

Alice in Wonderland Swap

and a cute little drawstring pouch filled with more chocolate and machine embroidered with the white rabbit on the front :)

Alice in Wonderland Swap

I must say that this has been one of the best swaps I've had in some time :) My daughter is absolutely smitten with the Cheshire cat and has taken temporary custody of him and we had to break out the jam filled biscuits which the Queen of Hearts would have loved and have a Mad Hatter tea party of our own *grin*.

Thanks so much Jill and I hope that you get as much happiness out of my package as we from yours :)

~ Rosina

6 comments:

Jill said...

I am Jill's husband - and I think you need to be wary of the grinning cat. Looks dangerous to me...

lapaperie said...

Ooh love this! :)
That hand knit Cheshire Cat is adorable!!!

Apryl said...

wow fantastic... love everything! Especially the cheshire Cat! *worries about the stuff I sent out into the world!

Jennifer Hoots said...

Very fun package!
Jenn

JuanitaTortilla said...

Oh my. I am having goosebumps! The most gorgeous swap package I've laid eyes on. A mighty impressive Cheshire Cat!!! And that made me GRIN! :)

Carmen said...

Love your parcel *g* Especially the cat but all of it - so well thought out. Lucky you!