Monday, March 22, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ 39 Squares Stitch Along


1. 3, 2. 8, 3. 4, 4. 10

I couldn't help myself but make a mosaic entirely comprised of freestyle embroidery by Amy from Inspireco. They are freaking amazing and I just had to share them with you :)

In celebration of her birthday this month she had decided to do a birthday sampler with one tiny little postage sized square for each year of life and she has even started a special blog called '39 Squares' where you can join and stitch along with her while creating your own sampler.

Oh do I want to do this to *grin*. All I need is to get my hands on some linen and I can start! Check out the flickr group that she has set up for all of the other ladies to share their squares on as they stitch along :) So fun!

Have your own flickr favorites and want to play along? Visit Mitsy over at Artmind to join in the fun :)

~ Rosina

6 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

That IS freaking amazing work indeed! I love all the colors and it makes me superhappy! :)

Hande bilten said...

oww.. so lovely colors.. i love..

Ooty said...

I can't thank you ebough for this mosaic =D!!! Right on time! I am making babies gift and I am stuck with thinking about which stiches I should go for, and this is great insiration =)

Clair said...

They are indeed freaking' amazing! Glad to see someone else getting as excited as I do by crafty projects :)

florcita said...

This is so beautiful! I wish I could learn this!!! In the TO-DO list!

LeelaBijou said...

Very beautiful mosaic! :)