Monday, March 29, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Easter Crafts


1. home made fluffy easter chicks, 2. Egg-cellent Easter Grass, 3. easter eggs, 4. Chicks sandwich

I thought that with this coming weekend being Easter and all that I would share some really great Easter crafts that you can do for yourself or with your kiddies :)

All of the above photos in the mosaic have links to their tutorial pages and below are some more of my favorites that I've ran across so far this year. Have fun crafting!



Super cute Easter Chick bag made with placemats!

flower-basket

Turn an empty oatmeal can or tin into a creative Easter basket :)

chenille carrots

Love these fuzzy chenille carrots!



Easter bunny treat bags or party favors made with envelopes

ballet-bunny-tut-bunny-tachi-small

And I've got to make some of these adorable Ballet Bunnies!! So cute :)

Want to join in the fun and share your flickr favorites? Hop on over Easter bunny style to Misty's blog and join in!

~ Rosina

8 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh wow, such cute Easter themed tuto's! I love the wooly chicks in the egg carton! :)

inge said...

like the ballet bunny's :-)

Kuutydruk said...

Thanks for sharing! These are all very cute and fun! :)

florcita said...

thanks for the links and tutorials!!! So many beautiful ideas!

Rima Family said...

Love these ideas! In fact, I have some orange fabric, it's not chenille, but I think it would work to make some carrots. I think I'll make one to put in each of our children's baskets... maybe tied with green ribbon? Thanks for passing these very clever ideas along!

Green Hand Studio said...

lovel tutorials and great theme!

Giselle said...

So fun..!! Lovely easter pics..!

LeelaBijou said...

Very pretty mosaic!! Thanks for the tutos! :)