Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Crunchy Are You?


Bi-weekly batch of granola, originally uploaded by ahemler.

Definition: crunch·y ma·ma
adj. crunch·i·er, crunch·i·est

Mother who supports homebirth, breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, gentle discipline, etc. One who questions established medical authority; tends to be vegetarian and/or prepare all-organic foods.


Haha, I love this definition! I consider myself to be crunchy. Not uber crunchy but enough to make a good crashing sound when you chew *grin*.

I ran across a great quiz the other day entitled 'How Crunchy Are You?' and it asks questions about homeschooling, vaccinating, co-sleeping, diapering, personal products and more, so I thought I'd see just how crunchy I really am.

I scored 149 making me a Super Nutty, Ultra-Crunchy, Granola Earth Mama :) Wow, I didn't realize I'd score so high but I have to admit I'd like to be even more crunchy. Hubby says I've got the 'super nutty' part down pat and if I go any further he may have to commit me to the rubber room! LOL

Check out the quiz here and let me know how you score. I'd love to know :)

~ Rosina

1 comment:

aware said...

I got a 48...sprinkled with granola. I am trying to be a little more crunchy :)