Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Could this be a sign?

M's ultrasound

I was rooting around in the cupboard that I store all of our bills and miscellaneous paperwork in when I ran across a mysterious little brown envelope. To my surprise inside were two little ultrasound x-rays of my youngest son taken in 2005 when he was around 19 weeks :)

I had completely forgotten that I had tucked them up there for safe keeping and how funny to come across them just days after we finished celebrating his 4th birthday! Could it be a sign? Perhaps it's a hint that we should have another baby. Three is an odd number and we really should even it up right? *grin*. Come on, I"m going to need some backing if I'm going to convince hubby that we should have another one! LOL

I'm going to have to tuck these away in a more appropriate place, like with the rest of the baby stuff, but I think I'm going to swoon over them just a little bit longer :)

~ Rosina

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Hehe, I think it's a sign indeed! ;)