Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fantastic Book ~ Crochet Blocks

Crochet Block Book

I want to share with you, especially for my fellow Granny A Day participants this fabulous book, 200 Crochet Blocks for blankets, throws & afghans by Jan Eaton that is jam packed full of fantastic blocks to make :)

Crochet Block Book

This is just a sampling of what is inside!! There are different sizes and styles, sample blanket layouts using the blocks and photo instructions if you are a beginner and need help. Another bonus is that for each of the blocks there are a couple of different color combination photos as well to help out the color challenged individuals like myself *grin*.

Granny Square

I've been trying out a few of the blocks and here are two different ones that I have made so far :)

Granny Square

I've got such an eclectic mix of blocks going on so far that I'm not sure how I'm going to connect them all together for a blanket yet! LOL.

How about you? How are your squares coming along and do you have a favorite crochet book on blocks that you could share with me? I'd love to find more :)

~ Rosina

3 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

That looks like an awesome book! Can't wait to see your blanket coming together! :)

Paperfection said...

Lovely, good luck crocheting!

craftydill said...

Your squares are gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting what book you're using...I'm going to have to get it, I think :D