Monday, February 8, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Hearts



1. Sweeter Love, 2. My heart is yours (365/280), 3. Ispahans, 4. Corazón partio (39/365)

Valentine's day is just around the corner :) We've been bustling around making valentine cards, little felt hearts with 'I ♥ You' embroidered on them and planning our valentine tea party that we have every year.

Heart'felt' Heart

So much fun, and I was excited this morning because our little 'I ♥ You' felt hearts were featured on Sew Mama Sew's blog today in a Valentine craft round up :)

I'd love to know what special things do you do on Valentine's Day?

Want to share your flickr favorites to? Visit Mitsy over at Artmind and join in the fun!

~ Rosina

9 comments:

RedFenyx said...

ooooH! Lovely and Valentiny!
Love those maccarons! Gonna check flickr right now XD

inge said...

feels realy valentine!

Green Hand Studio said...

congrats on your feature! ovely mosaic!!!

Sabahnur said...

love is in the air..

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Ohh such a sweet heart you made!
Lovely mosaic! :)

zsb creations said...

Oh, this is so sweet! :)

florcita said...

what I like the best about Valentine's Day (besides breakfast in bed from my husband) is the amount of red one can see everywhere! Love red!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Super sweet and...lovely!!

craftydill said...

This is a beautiful mosaic... all the red and pink is delicious!