Friday, October 15, 2010

Linky Love

totem

So much for the rainy forecast that was mentioned earlier this week... it was a stunning day today!! Of course I spent most of the day in the city doing banking, grocery shopping and other mundane tasks but to not be rained on was a lovely bonus *grin*.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite craft projects, recipes and photos that I came across this week and hopefully you haven't already seen them all :)

silhouette tree on yarn swirled bkgrd LollyChops

LollyChops shares a fabulous printable tree silhouette and some great ways to customize it for different holidays or themes. I am in LOVE with the swirled yarn background!

felt leaves

I am so making some of these wool leaf coasters I found on Design*Sponge with the kids!!! This is such a great project for fall :)

Pumpkin Spice Latte
{Photo via Dalboz17}

Wouldn't you know it I just had my very first Pumpkin Spice Latte today in town and with this great recipe from Delicious Noise I can save myself some serious coin and enjoy one anytime I want!

moss-carpet

Oh my word, I want this!! *swoon*
This amazing bath mat is made with real live moss that lives in your bathroom through the humidity and water from your feet as you step out of the bath onto it.

I am crazy about moss and if you have never stepped barefoot on a plushy carpet of moss before stop what you are doing right now and run straight to the nearest wooded area and let you inner fairy run free as you caress some moss with your tootsies! LOL.

Hope you enjoyed my linky love and have a fantabulous weekend :)
Hugs,
Rosina

2 comments:

Grace said...

That moss is awesome. I'd love that.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

If I could recreate that somehow for myself Grace I would *grin*. I'm afraid that I'd end up with a ton of little buggies loving the moss along with me though! LOL.