Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Time

thanksgiving

Late last night Thanksgiving plans changed and our dinner destination quickly changed from my sisters home to mine. So today was a busy day of making pies, turkey and all the fixings :)

thanksgiving

We had a lovely evening all together and we were so lucky that Hubby was able to join us this year. Quite often he is away working but yesterday the kids and I ran up to Hardy to pick him up off of his tug so he could be with us.

thanksgiving

The perfect end to a full day was a big slice of fresh pumpkin pie. Mmm, so good *grin*. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend with your families here in Canada and I'll be sure to wish all of my US friends a big happy thanksgiving next month! I think some of you had thought I was off my rocker when I started wishing everyone happy thanksgiving yesterday. Nope I really wasn't loosing my marbles. LOL.

Hugs,
Rosina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thankgiving to you and yours how wonderfully spent with the ones you love...looks quite yummy too...Hugs,Mica

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....nothing like roast turkey. LOVE it. I posted our menu and I have to say it was SO good. Glad you had a wonderful day with your beautiful family. xo

Jennifer Hoots said...

I am so glad your husband was home! That's so wonderful!
Jenn