Saturday, October 2, 2010

Potholder Progress

Potholder Progress

I am seriously falling in love with this potholder!

Potholder Progress

The little birdies turned out even cuter than I thought and I can't wait to get stitching tomorrow :) I think that I'm going to replace the one tear dropped shape on the bottom left that has the multi colored stripes as it sort of looks out of place with the rest but hindsight is always 20/2o right?

I was thinking that when I'm finished this I'm going to turn the pattern into a lino block print and use it for my Christmas cards this year to *grin*. I haven't made a new print in quite some time and I'm just itching to put all of the great info I learned from Richard to more use!!

How about you, have you started any of your Christmas projects or cards yet? Yes I said cards to! I'm already starting to write my holiday letter because I know that if I don't finish it by the end of this month it will never reach everyone before Christmas LOL.

Hugs,
Rosina

5 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Looks like they are gonna be really pretty! I love how the fabrics work together.pre

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Ok, I LOVE that potholder so very much! If I am not your partner on flickr, maybe I an beg you to do a private swap for a set of just the tops to incorporate into a pillow....I love them!!! I can do a Christmas pennant banner for you...

Jennifer Hoots said...

So bright and cheery!

Angela {fussycut} said...

I am loving your progress so far, it is going to be beautiful! And I think you may be right about the Christmas cards and letter. If I don't start soon, I don't think I will get it done in time! Thanks for the encouragement to get my butt on gear. :)

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

You're pot holder is going to be so pretty! I just finished up my set of pot holders, now I just need to make the ornament!