Thursday, May 27, 2010

Work in Progress

Granny Squares

How is it that I can have a million different projects on the go and life seems to sweep me from one to the next at lightning speed depending on the season *grin*.

My poor granny squares have become lost in the piles of fabric, dresses half finished and quilts waiting to be stitched :) Thank goodness the Granny A Day project is a year long one because the garden is calling me these days and all craft projects have been temporarily left in the dust! By the looks of the above picture you can tell that I have quite the menagerie of blocks in different sizes and it may be a feat in itself just to put it together in blanket form! LOL.

I came across my little stash of them as I was tidying up my yarn and thought I'd post a quick photo for those participating in the project if you stop by to see what I've been up to *grin*. Shamefully I must admit I'm going rather slow!

How about you. What WIP's (works in progress) do you have waiting for your return right now?

~ Rosina

3 comments:

Seriously? said...

Your color choices are delightful! Can't wait to see it finished. My hobbies have been put aside to manage the garden this summer as well. . .

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Hi Seriously :)
Thanks so much for the kind comment :) I don't know what it is about turquoise right now but I am totally smitten with it right now *grin*. Gardening is such a great excuse for not getting as much crafting done! LOL.

Faith said...

Your life sounds like mine, project-wise!