Monday, May 17, 2010

Clothesline Blessings



Hooray! I finally have another block or in this case 4 more blocks to share for my Count Your Blessings stitch along :)

I am crazy about my clothesline and can often be found actually searching for things to wash during the summer months just so I can bring in the scent of sunshine *grin*.

Clothesline Blessing Block

I wanted to keep with the three dimensional theme that I started with when I made my garden block so I sewed some miniature clothing to hang on the clothesline :) An apron and a little pair of pants blowing in the breeze. I stitched the little pink socks and then added little french knot flowers just to give it a little more pizzaz. Can't you just feel the breeze blowing as the apron flaps in the wind? Heehee, I love it *grin*.

Happy stitching,
~ Rosina

12 comments:

Busy Beebe said...

How Sweet!
Great job.

P.

Alison said...

This is delightful!! Love it! Can't wait to see what comes next!
Alison

Lori Holt said...

Hi Rosina...
yes I do love it!
I'm a fan of clotheslines myself...big suprise huh?
I also did a quilt with a large clothesline across the width of it...my quilt is called "Comforts of Home"...
Your little clothes are adorable...I especially love the gingam. Your new little block will go great with your garden block.
have a wonderful day,
lori

paula said...

I can smell freshly dried towels and sheets . . luscious!

craftydill said...

Rosy, your blocks are beautiful!

Beansieleigh said...

How CUTE!! LOVE the little blue polka dot dress!! ~tina

Jennifer Hoots said...

So lovely! I know I say it all the time, but you are one talented lady!
Jenn

Unknown said...

I am really sick today but wanted to come by and tell you how much I LOVE this ...great work...Mica

Anonymous said...

You are BRILLIANT. I wasn't sure how you'd improve on block number one...but WOW! Those are fantastic. Do you think you could come for a visit and teach me that? -Debbie xo

Anonymous said...

That is just so very cute!!

tongfengdemao said...

Very sweet!

Cutesy Crafts said...

This is ADORABLE!