Wednesday, March 16, 2011

right now, I AM

Protective Ear Gear

....popping in to say hello and let you know I'm still here *grin*.

The time change brought with it warmer weather, melting snow, longer days and a break in the heavy rain showers which in turn has given us a chance to finally get outdoors and get down to our yearly farm spring clean :)

We've been busy little bees rebuilding the chicken coop, pulling burrs and alders, clearing brush, cutting windfalls for firewood and burning really big piles of brush. My oldest has been helping out with the firewood cutting and I love seeing him run around in his bright green ear muffs to protect his ears from the loud sounds of the chainsaw.

I've got lots of photos to share and hope to get back to my regular blogging real soon. I've been so tired by the time we finish dinner and all the children are in bed that I've just been hanging out with Hubby and enjoying some much needed down time :) I didn't even get my yarn along post up this week! Now that's a first *grin*.

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!

Hugs,
Rosina

4 comments:

Grace said...

This amazing photo says it ALL. Happy spring cleaning.

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

I'm like you too much to do and if I sit down very long I'm asleep...now with nicer weather there's more to do...you take your time and come back when you can,we'll all be right here waitin'

Kaylana said...

Oh, good! I'm so glad all is ok! I had to hunt you down to make sure things were all right. In fact I started dreaming about it last night. So I said some extra prayers for you.
Hugs and Blessings on you and your family!!

house full of jays said...

I'm with Kaylana...I was going to send you a note today and make sure all was well! Missed chatting with you on Tuesday evening and checking out the progress on your sweater. Enjoy the spring cleaning! Sounds like fun!