Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Count My Blessings Stitch Along

Amy is hosting another great stitch along and this time the focus is to stitch all of the wonderful things that make our lives so blessed :) I was to late to join in her last one but not this time! I am so excited *grin*. The goal is to create a grid of 100, one inch sized squares and to stitch an image of something or someone that blesses our lives inside each of the squares. What a fantastic way to take stock of all that we have, to appreciate it wholly and to realize that what we think is less can quite often be more!

I love the following quote that she shared and it sums it up perfectly:

"I murmured that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet." -- Persian Proverb

Photo courtesy of Zannestar via Flickr

I've started a separate page on my blog just for my 'blessing' updates so that you can quickly find new entries and photos to my stitch along blocks without having to sort through my entire blog to find them :) You can see it over on the right hand sidebar up at the top underneath the 'Counting My Blessings' logo. Each time I post a new blessing entry I will put up a photo and a link to the original entry there so you can click over and read it easily. Looking forward to stitching along with you and to read more about Amy's challenge visit her blog at Counting My Blessings :)

Happy Stitching!
~ Rosina

No comments: