Friday, April 16, 2010

Project Quilting

thread pile

I thought you might be wondering what has happened to all of my crafty posts as I seem to be focusing on the nature challenge everyday.

My craft projects are here... somewhere... perhaps behind the mountains of thread and fabric scraps that seem to be surrounding me right now *grin*. My little shop is booming right now and subsequently it has kept my very busy this week! Definitely a good thing but it has cut into my own creative time :)

I did want to share a link to Project Quilting that is happening right now over at Kim's Crafty Apple. Every other Sunday they will be posting a quilt block challenge where you create anything that is small, like a doll quilt, tea cozy, table runner etc. with that block and then share it with all of the other participants that are playing along :) They are currently doing the Shoo-fly block and I had really wanted to play along this round but it is due this Sunday and I just know I won't be able to get it done in time. So now I will have to be on the look out for the next challenge! I wonder what block they will choose next :)

In the meantime I think I've just about caught up on all of the orders and if I'm lucky I'll get a break over the weekend so that I can get some of the neglected housework done *grin*.

~ Rosina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day I want to quilt! I love fabric and buy it often so all these pretty fabrics are sitting in a drawer waiting for me. I love your blog, I'm adding you to my blog roll. =)