Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter chicky plates

Happy Easter :)
Today we had our special Easter tea party with our favorite chicky plates *grin*.

Easter candy Apples

I know I had said that I wasn't getting the kids any candy but I couldn't resist these Easter themed candy apples! Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?!

Easter Candy Apple

Hey, it's not all sugar... there is an apple inside of them. They're partly nutritious! LOL

Easter basket hunt

We had my dad hide the Easter baskets for all of the kids outside around the house, up the mountain trail and in the greenhouse. They had little notes written like riddles to give them hints as to where to locate their baskets to help them out since there's 40 acres to roam :)

My oldest son was the last to find his. It had cleverly been hidden up in the rafters of the greenhouse. He had figured out the riddle but when he searched amongst the raised beds and garden pots he neglected to actually look up! It was probably a good 10 minutes before he spotted it. Fooled him we did! *grin*.

Bowling pin bunnies

Here's my finished set of bowling pin bunnies!! LOVE them :) I think I'm going to have to make more of these and give them as gifts since they turned out so stinking cute!

Bunny bowling pins

They're an absolute hoot to play with to. They stand up perfectly and we used a tennis ball to whack them with *grin*. I just had to snap a picture of them as they started to flop around with their ears flying in the wind after the tennis ball bopped a few of them :)

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

~ Rosina

3 comments:

Lise said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Those bunnies are the CUTEST! What a great gift. I'm going to remember those for a future Easter basket...

augdenngonzales98 said...

love love love the bunny apples...can i ask how you make the ears ???

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Hi augdenngonzales98,
I actually didn't make the apples but the ears were just solid chocolate. We pick them up every year at a local chocolate shop that hand makes them :)