Monday, April 12, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Spring


1. I'm Really Rosie..., 2. #575 黃鴝傘彩, 3. Spring Blossoms, 4. The Spring corner

I think that we have finally broke through from the dreary days of winter and sprang right into SPRING!! Well at least for now *grin*. It has been so warm and sunny that it has lightened my spirits immensely.

I think that I may have had a touch of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) with the non stop gray rainy days we had this winter. There wasn't even any snow this year to shine brilliantly during the day to make things brighter :( But the bees are buzzing, the blossoms are opening, the birds are chirping, we're enjoying nature, singing & dancing and feeling 'springy'. *grin*

So today it's all about spring!

Want to join in the fun and share your flickr favorites? Head over to Misty's blog and join in!

~ Rosina


15 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

This really gives good vibes !

Ooty said...

Such FRESH time of the year I love your mosaic =)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Whata a happy mosaic! Jip, I agree, it's time for spring but we've only had a few warm days yet - it is still so cold here & I just can't wait to wear my flip flops! ;)so

Jennifer McLean said...

Oh my! This is so beautiful a mosaic I can hardly stand it! Truly amazing. Thanks.

Angel.Pearls said...

So nice Spring-collection! Love//Eva Sweden ..now I'll check out your Etsy!!

Meltem said...

Amazing spring mosiac! Like a dream!

hinke said...

hey that's a nice cheary one!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I wish it was spring here. I love that shot of the bike. Cherry blossoms are one of my favourite things about spring. I can't wait for spring to spring ;)

Olivia said...

Beautiful section! Lucky you that the sun shine has arrived!

Jasmine from Quirky and Curvy said...

that is wonderful, i very much want that bicycle. thank you for sharing ;)

enikő said...

Lovely!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those photos are so beautiful. Makes me so happy.

Courtney said...

I love celebrations of spring! I'm sorry you had a difficult time this winter - it can be such a challenging season for me as well. Enjoy your springy sunshine!

LeelaBijou said...

very pretty mosaic!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I suffer seriously from SAD and this was the first year that I was able to function. It's sooooo awful. Glad spring is here. :)xo