Sunday, September 19, 2010

Undie Update

Undies

Well I still haven't got any of the cotton/lycra fabric that I need to finish the leg and waist bands of my undies (hopefully tomorrow) but that's definitely not stopping me from sewing more :)

Who wouldn't want to make more! Have you seen how stinking cute these little boy ones are?! They are adorable with their little boy fly flaps in the front *grin*.

Undies

My 4 year old is completely crazy about the little owls on them and I've got him and his sister so excited about them that they are begging to try them on :) I am seriously thinking about making these for Christmas presents for everyone I know LOL.

I just need to figure out how to make them in my size now!

~ Rosina

4 comments:

Annie said...

Way cute! Can't wait to see them finished!

Kristy said...

those are sooooooooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I have a four year old...wink, wink - nudge, nudge.
They are ridiculously cute. xo

Queen of the Nook said...

I came here after a search for a banner tutorial. Now I am your 100th follower. What a beautiful blog and life you and your family have created!