Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello & Thank You

Pleasant Home Feature

A couple of days ago I found a lovely little note in my email inbox from Jodi @ Pleasant Home letting me know that she had stumbled across my blog and was going to share about it on her blog. It was so incredibly sweet of her :)

The funny thing was that I had just been over to hers only days before drooling over how absolutely lovely her blog is!! If you have never been over to visit her you must go right away. She has gorgeous photos of her sewing projects, tutorials, recipes and you've just got to check out her 'Needle little Inspiration' section to find some of her favorite blogs she has found :)

And if one blog just isn't enough eye candy to satisfy your need for all things sewing related....

Sew Picture Perfect

You just have to see her new blog Sew Picture Perfect *grin*
Oh wow! So many photos of fabrics, quilts, crafts, aprons, sewing notions and more from other quilters and crafters. It's sure to bring a smile to your face every morning :)

So thank you Jodi for the feature and for all of the wonderful inspiration that you share on your blogs and thank you so much to all of you that visited, left lovely comments and hello to all of my new followers :)

Hugs,
Rosina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Your blog IS really lovely. xo

Jodi Nelson said...

Thanks my new bloggin friend! ;o) ooxx`jodi

Katie said...

Your blog is really beautiful Rosina. I need to get back into blogging again and re-connect with my friends. I miss you and I hope things are going well for you and your sweet family :)