Friday, September 24, 2010

Handwritten Emails

Pilot-Handwriting

What can I say... I've been playing all day *grin*.
I came across a really fun website called Pilot Handwriting that allows you to upload your handwriting and then you can send handwritten emails with that little bit of a personal touch since so few of us actually hand write snail mail letters anymore :)

handwritten e-letter

I couldn't resist trying it out to see if it actually worked so I printed the template, filled it in and then uploaded a digital image of it. I was actually amazed that from the photograph it did a good job of replicating what I had written but the template could really use a few more guidelines because as you can see above it doesn't quite flow together properly and it must be because I didn't get the letters in the exact right place in each of the squares. In any case it was a fun way to waste away the afternoon! LOL.

If you are looking for a great project to spruce up your letterhead to your pen friends then this quick feather printing tutorial is something that you must do. LOVE IT!! So easy and I still have a few penpals that I write letters to. Plus I know the kids are going to want to try this out to :)

Have fun playing this weekend!
Hugs,
Rosina

5 comments:

debbiedas said...

Your handwriting is so neat. Mine is a nightmare. This is cool though. I'll have to check it out. xo

Annie said...

That is way cool! You have beautiful handwriting. I love the way you do your capital B!

Annie said...

Ah ha! That's a picture from the site. I do like your sample though!

Jenn4him said...

How fun is that!
Jenn

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?