Saturday, September 25, 2010

Potholder Pass Holiday Edition

PP5button

I couldn't resist joining in the holiday round of Potholder Pass :)
You make two holiday or winter themed potholders plus a handmade ornament and you get the same in return. I thought it would be perfect to have a lovely new holiday set of potholders for Christmas dinner and I just love surprise packages *grin*. If you are interested in joining in you have until tomorrow and you can sign up here by leaving a message that you want to join :)

QAGifts2010

So to feed my Christmas creativity I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the annual Quilting Arts Gifts magazine. It always kicks my holiday spirit into high gear and it is chock fully of so many great projects!


But if that doesn't get your crafty motor running and you need something immediately more visual then here are a few scrumptious holiday themed mosaics to feed your crafty soul *grin*.

Inspiration for Potholder Pass 5 - Christmas Edition
flickr pic via vivie95

Loooove it!!

Hugs,
Rosina

No comments: