Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Babies

Easter Babies

Our little chicky babies arrived today and just in time for Easter :) It couldn't have been better timing!

Baby Chicks

Excitement

Everyone was so excited to peek into the box we brought them home in and help move them under the heat lamp :) Of course we had to have the 'you have to be really gentle' talk with the little man but he truly wanted to be as careful as possible with them and he is going to love them so much *grin*.

Easter Babies

They are so stinkin' cute!!! I'm going to apologize now because I think there might be quite a few baby chick pictures in the coming days LOL.

Hugs,
Rosina

5 comments:

Amy Friend said...

So sweet!! I remember running out to the barn when I was little to get a peek at the chicks.

Jess said...

They're so sweet. I can see that it would be a huge temptation to love those babies up all day long!

house full of jays said...

Oh, Rosina! Your new little babies are so sweet! I look forward to many more pictures! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Sandpiper said...

How cute! I've always wanted to hatch baby chicks for a homeschool project, but we have a cat so I'm not sure it would go over well.

cfgyexy6464 said...

I say bring on the baby chick pictures! Those lil ones are adorable. We are going to get chicks this summer for the first time. My girls are very excited.

Cheers,
Nikole