Monday, January 11, 2010

Flickr Favorites ~ Red Joy



1. Crochet Mushroom, 2. Red Hangers Arow, 3. Yayoi Kusama "Ascension of Polkadots on the trees", 4. red + white

The other day one of my market totes was featured in the most amazing red polka dot treasury and it was so bright and lively that it just made you want to smile. So I thought I'd put together some of my favorite red polka dot photos to bring a little 'red joy' to you :) Perfect for the dreary gray days of winter! I must say that I would love to wrap some trees with polka dotted paper. Wouldn't it be so striking in the dead of winter with snow on the ground to run into trees like that?! Something that perhaps you would find in Alice in Wonderland :) Enjoy.

Play along!
Build your own mosaic and visit Artmind's blog to join in :)

~ Rosina

10 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I LOVE your mosaics! Polkadots are the happiest! Those trees are amazing! Wow, I'm superhappy to have found these images through you! Thank you! :)

Izabela said...

oh such a lovely mushrooms, I love them, I love how they grow so perfect and unreal... and lovely photos you found...
x

Clair said...

Such cute mushrooms. Perfection!

inge said...

O yes , the trees are very cute, I would like such trees on the streets here... and you make me smile!!

Icha Photography said...

Great mosaic! Yes, It seems like Alice in Wonderland or another fantastic story :) Great imagine!

Spotted Sparrow said...

Those trees are great! We need some here to break up the grey.

Nauli said...

The trees making your mosaic just perfect!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful and happy mosaic!

Green Hand Studio said...

wow the trees are just amazing!!
good idea the one of wrapping them to make winter happier!

RedFenyx said...

Super cute! Love the painted trees ^^