Sunday, August 1, 2010

Water Fun

water fun

My sister had a day off work and invited all of us in for the day so we packed up and headed off to the city :) When we got there she had the pool all set up in the back yard and the sprinkler going for the kids. Once I saw all the water I knew no one was going to stay dry for long *grin*.

water fun

They had so much fun jumping, splashing and screaming. I swear the whole neighborhood knew we were there by the amount of noise that was coming out of her backyard! If there's one thing you should know about our family it's that we are rarely if ever quiet *grin*.

water fun

It was a great afternoon and hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon :)

~ Rosina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun!!!!! Great way to stay cool with family and being noisy...hey it shows your one happy family just havin' fun!!! Havea great week ahead! Hugs,Mica

Mary @Raising 4 Godly Men said...

Looks like you all are having a great time. Guess what ! Handsome and I are heading to the iland in Nov. We are going to celebrate our 20th anniversary.
[0= I sure miss catching up with you and hope to do better this school year.

Blessings and ((HUGS))
In Him<><
-Mary