Monday, January 4, 2010

Thomas the Train

Thomas the Train Painting

My oldest son reminded me today that I had forgotten to put his painting in my handmade christmas entry. Oops!

His little 3 yr old brother is totally into Thomas and I swear the kid looks like he's going to have a heart attack when he sees it come on tv. LOL. He races around frantically yelling out that Thomas is on, sometimes he has to get a Thomas book to hold while watching and this is all going on while the show is playing so he ends up missing part of it during his excitement *grin*.

So K decided that his special present to his brother would be a painting of Thomas the Train :) It was a total hit and I'm hoping he paints something for me next!

~ Rosina

1 comment:

Molytail said...

That's a fantastic painting! What an awesome gift from one brother to another. :-)