Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Very First Laptop



Hee hee, I told you I might share what my very first computer looked like and I actually found a photo that looks just like it! Boy does this date me LOL.

It was a real beauty to be sure and must have weighed at least 30 pounds! The keyboard snapped right onto the front of it where the mini monitor was with clips and essentially it was one giant box with a handle. Gee, now that I think of it, it was like a stone aged laptop! LOL.

I remember lugging it from school and back home and I nearly couldn't make it because it was so darn heavy, but I was so happy to have a computer. With my big floppy disks and dot matrix printer I was totally styling back in the day *grin*.

How about you? Were you lucky enough to have a gem like this one? *wink*

~Rosina

1 comment:

kristina said...

wow ... that's cool!