Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sugar Plum Fairies



Well the kids are all tucked into their beds and they are definitely dreaming of sugar plum fairies dancing in their heads :) The gingerbread house is finished, the presents are wrapped and the secret Santa gift is hidden away in the china cabinet for tomorrow night. We follow my dad's European tradition of opening our presents on Christmas eve just like I did when I was a little girl, but my husband always opened his Christmas morning so we always have one special gift for all 3 of them that I tuck underneath the tree after they are fast asleep :) And the snow is still falling here so we are going to have a very white Christmas this year. This evening we went sledding after dark out behind our home and the kids had a blast! We had a spotlight set up for light and they climbed up the hill for a good 2 hours at least. We were all worn out after that. LOL.

~ Rosina

No comments: