Friday, May 1, 2009

A Little Love for Pippibean

pippibean magnet set

A couple of weeks ago I got swept up in a 'Sneak Attack' hosted by Handmade Movement as both an attackee and an attacker and all I can say is fun!! One of the shops that was featured along with myself at the same time was pippibean and she sells some of the cutest Kawaii trinkets and the other day I finally got my little packet in the mail that I bought from her :) Inside was a great little set of 3 magnets, don't they look good enough to eat!?

pippibean extras

Along with my little magnet set from pippibean was this super cute little box of extras!! Little stickers, another magnet & a great little pink striped resin ring all tucked inside a miniature handmade box complete with a little plastic viewing window. So fun!!

I love getting things in the mail but pippibean definitely makes ordering from her super fun :)

~ Rosina

No comments: