Monday, December 29, 2008

Cloth Shopping Bags

The cloth shopping bags that I whipped up as a Christmas present for my mom were a big hit! She loved them :) I was actually surprised that my sister seemed to be really interested in them as well. She's not usually into anything that I make but she asked if I could make a couple for her to. Good thing the local fabric shop is having a super new year's blowout sale! I can't wait to dig through the bolts of material to load up on great fabric. Gotta love sales!

~ Rosina

1 comment:

Archid said...

Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your site. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Thanks!
Lak Heren Shirt