Saturday, January 24, 2009

Simplicity Jumper in Corduroy



Just before Christmas I found this cute corduroy apple print by Robert Kaufman for my daughter but wasn't sure exactly what I was going to make with it. I love the feel of corduroy for the winter months and was thinking some sort of jumper style dress would be perfect but couldn't find a pattern that I liked :)



So when I came across this Simplicity pattern 2828 while browsing online the other day I just had to have it *grin*. It's perfect and I love the photo on the cover with the buttons on the bodice. I've got 4 yards of material, more than enough for one.... maybe two and I found the pattern at Fabricland yesterday when we were in town shopping :) The instructions look super easy so I can't wait to whip one up!

~ Rosina

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That is going to be adorable!Love the fabric and the pattern!

Weaveron Textile said...

that is excellent patterns...