Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cute Resin Owl Jewelry



Last month I had mentioned that I was participating in an Owl Swap that Apryl was hosting and the other day a wonderful little package from Kerry arrived in my mailbox :) She makes some really amazing resin jewelry so I was really excited to see what sort of owl project she would come up with. Inside wrapped in tissue paper was this super cute owl brooch. I just love his little heart shaped belly :) It has some little shiny flecks embedded within it that shine in the light to.



Next I unwrapped another little package and found this great owl pendant :) I am crazy about owls so I'm going to love wearing my new jewelry pieces. Along with the owls was a little piece of fabric, some silver ribbon and 2 delicious chocolate bars which unfortunately I have no photo for *grin*. I shared them with the kids and they quickly helped devour them. LOL.

Thanks so much Kerry for a great owl swap package! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for you to get yours :)

~ Rosina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the orange one as I thought it was too orange, but glad you liked, and I apologise for not having such amazing packages as some people, I'll make it right next time ;)

Looking forward to receiving yours!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I got yours too! See here: http://pennydog.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/owl-swap-my-turn/

Apryl said...

lovely owl pendants! I'm glad you had fun with the swap.. it makes all the hard work worthwhile that everyone has had a good time with it so far.

Gadgets UK said...

Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.